- Unique speed thanks to reversing gear for automatic reversal of rotation direction when retracting drill spindle from threaded hole. Rapid return action at 680 rpm for shorter cycle times.
- Outstanding precision due to clearance-free connection of drill shaft and threaded chuck with B12 taper mounting for high concentricity. Positive fit of thread drill in chuck for the best results.
- FEIN sensitive handle for applying feed force in the direct drilling axis while ensuring an ideal position in the guiding hand.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- Small width across corners of 23 mm.
- Metal gear head.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
- 1 additional handle
- Threaded chuck not included